Webtec Hydraulic Data Logger, HPM 4000 series
is the Latest Product from Webtec in the range of Datal Loggers.
The HPM4000 is the ideal entry level product for hydraulic fault prevention and diagnostics. It enables a service engineer to connect either two or three sensors simultaneously, depending on the version, and display, data log and export results to HPMComm for further analysis. The
HPM4000 not only allows the user to display actual values, like flow, pressure and temperature but also display peak pressure, and calculate values such as differential pressure and hydraulic power. The rugged handheld unit combines a 3 1/2” square backlit LCD with powerful data logging functionality, 1GB of memory on a nano-USB stick and full device/host USB compatibility. Features:
- The HPM4000 is the ideal entry level product for hydraulic fault prevention
- Complete range of sensors – pressure, pressure-temperature, flow, temperature, tachometer
- Choose between SR and ID sensors
- Up to 4GB memory and Large 3.5 back lit display
- Connectivity – Nano-USB and USB (cable)
- Complete range of sensors – pressure, flow, temperature, tachometer.
- Intelligent digital sensors (CAN protocol) for easier wiring and auto configuration (HPM4030 only)
- Analogue SR sensors with sensor recognition (HPM4020 only)
- Large 3.5” back-lit display for quick and easy readings
- IP67 rated for use in extreme conditions (HPM4030)
- Item Code: HPM-4000
- Port of Dispatch: U.K