With the help of our professionals, we have been able to offer our clients an extensive range of Rotary Directional Control Valve
. These control valves are installed in various industrial machines for controlling the direction of gases, highly viscous fluids, pastes or granules during dosing and mixing operation. Our offered control valves are inspected on numerous parameters in order to supply flawless range to customers. Along with that, we provide these control valves at competitive price in a given time frame.Features:
- Steel components in aluminum body
- Pipe, panel or manifold in any position
- Ambient Temperature: -10 to 50’C (14-122’F)
- Maximum pressure: Up to 700 bar (10,000 psi)
- Maximum flow: 38 lpm (10 USgpm) See catalogue, ordering codes for available flow sizes.
- Porting: BSPP, NPTF, SAE and manifold mount.
- Material: Steel components in aluminium body
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs)
- Mounting: Pipe, panel or manifold in any position
- Fluid Temperature: 20 to 80’C (68-176’F)